keskiviikko 27. elokuuta 2014

show me my silver lining

 photo blogruoka69.jpg
Tänä iltana Karlaplan oli kaunis / Today Karlaplan was beautiful on my way to grocery store

Kaikki hurjat pelot tuntuvat vähän typeriltä. Vielä kivempi tietty jos kädessä olisi vuokratodistus, mutta kaikki on hyvin. Kun kuulutettiin Elina, sanoin joo ja niinvain olen opiskelija.

Eilen lentokentällä oli vähän surrealistinen olo. Tukholma on ystävällisempi kuin muistinkaan ja tutumpi kuin muistinkaan. Ajattelin myös mennä tervehtimään mun pikkutyttöjä pian!

/ All the things I was afraid, seem a bit stupid now, everything is fine. It would be nicer to sit with a rental contract in my hand, but it's okay to just sit too. When they called my name, I said yes and surprisingly, all of a sudden I became a student.

Yesterday I felt a bit surrealistic at the airport. Stockholm is friendlier than what I remembered. And more familiar than what I remembered. I think I'll go and visit my little girls too, soon! /

Elina

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti